Thursday, July 2, 2015

Inner Small Voice



Yesterday my stepson arrived to stay with us for a visit. He was trying to access the internet through his phone and couldn't because he didn't know our WiFi password. So, I give him the password and it doesn't work. He tries again...nope. Again...nope. After seriously about two hours of messing with the network, setting up a new password, that not working, trying everything I could think of my husband tells me it's time for me to go to bed because I have to get up and go to work the next day. So I do. I get up, get ready for bed, and lay down knowing I won't sleep until this is resolved. So I pray....Lord, I know this is not important but if I don't get this fixed I won't be able to sleep. Can you either tell me how to fix this or at least let me forget about it so I can sleep? What comes to my mind...password. I'm like, Lord, I know it's about the password it's not working. Again, password...then it dawns on me. I run out to the computer, go to the router setup and type in password and boom! It's up for me to reset the router and set up a new password. He was able to login and I was able to go to sleep soundly. Moral of the story? Pray for everything, even the little itty bitty irrelevant things and then, here is the key.......listen! Wait for His answer. God is AWESOME!!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
After the earthquake came a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome story of how the Lord answered you, luv it!! He will ALWAYS answer, the hardest part is patiently waiting for it. Glad you got that fixed!!
    Cherise xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete