Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Beauty of Painted Nails


 
 
 
I have recently gotten interested in keeping my nails pretty. When I was younger I used to bite my nails terribly, then all of a sudden, one day, I just stopped. Even after that I never polished my nails, just kept them filed down short. Now, as I'm getting older, I find that my nails are getting ridges in them and contrary to what you might think, they actually look better polished instead of natural. Or at least that's the excuse I tell myself each time I buy a new polish.
 
 
Above is a picture of my nail polish collection. I know this doesn't compare to many others but I'm not putting this out there to brag...just putting it out to show how I tend to be a fan of a short range of colors. Funny though, when I started to organize it I was like "hmmm, ya think I'm a fan of purples and pinks?" lol.
 
On Instagram I've been participating in #marchbeautychallenge where each day of the month there is something different that you post about. Today's post is your favorite nailpolish brand. My collection has mostly Julep polishes due to when I subscribed (which I no longer do) but they are actually not my favorite brand. My favorite is:
 
 
 
 
 
I love the Wet N Wild Fast dry formula. The colors are beautiful, it does dry super fast, and this one chips on me the least. Nothing more frustrating than paying for an expensive polish and having it chip in two days, when a $1-$2 polish lasts for a week. Go figure.
 
Anyway....let me know what some of your favorite polishes and colors are, and remember, there is something beautiful in every day, you just have to look for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment