Saturday, October 31, 2015

Are you Ready?

Are you ready? Are you excited? I am! I can't wait to start this new 90 day journey with all of you. Tomorrow is our first day in the New Testament. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for all of us so I highly encourage you to comment after that day's reading so we can all share and see how He is speaking to each one of us.


A quick prayer to prepare our hearts:


Our heavenly Father, I pray that during this journey you bless each one reading your Word. Open our eyes, Father, to see something we have never seen before, to see what you want us to see. Open our hearts to take in your Word and live your word. Give us courage, Father, to walk out your teachings in our lives, and in doing so give glory to your name. Change our hearts and change our lives, as only You can. I pray, Lord, that at the end of this journey that not only has each one of us come closer to you but that we all look upon you not only as our Father in heaven, but as our Daddy...not only as our Lord, but as our teacher....not only as our Savior, but as our absolute best friend! We love you, because you first loved us, through your Son, in his precious name, Jesus, I ask these things of you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment