Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Daily Scripture

So, I clicked on and just sat and stared at the page. Is this writer's block? How can it be writer's block when you haven't even been writing?! Anyway, I thought it was about time to get back in gear on this blog. It's been a month since I wrote anything. I was so excited when I first thought about blogging and then almost immediately went into making YouTube videos and that just took over. I think this is what happened....When I first thought about blogging I thought it would be about makeup. Well I only did one blog about makeup, got no response, and started blogging about the Lord. That is when it happened...that was what I was supposed to write about. Then I got into YouTube. Well, guess what, most of my videos are about makeup. I only do one video a week about the lessons the Lord is teaching me. I think what is happening is that I am putting my "wants" ahead of what He wants. Hmmmm. So, I think what I need to do is start blogging again and this time I want to use this forum for Him. My goal is to do a short blog, hopefully each day, with a quick lesson that He has taught me or a scripture that He has put on my heart. I'm hoping that this will keep me more focused on Him and hopefully if anyone is out there reading this it will bless you too. So with that being said, my scripture for today is:



Matthew 22:34-40
34 Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. 35 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: 36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you weren't going to do away with this since you have a channel. Glad you will be blogging more, I miss your posts. xoxoxo
    With Love,
    Cherise xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete