Monday, May 25, 2015

Just One Tag

Today is something a little different. I've been tagged by my Instagram buddy Blush and Backroads (be sure to check her out!!) to do the #JustOneTag on my blog....so here goes:

If you can only pick just one product from each category, which would it be?

  1. Lipstick:   So hard...If money wasn't an object I would say Too Faced LaCreme, if money is an issue I would say Nyx Butter Lipsticks. They both seem very similar to me in the way they feel on the lips, but obviously Nyx is a lot cheaper. Nyx also has a greater color variety. Neither is long wearing but I'm perfectly ok with that. 
  2. Lipgloss:    Nyx butter glosses for sure! No doubt about it.
  3. Blush:    Tarte Exposed or Benefit Dallas, whichever one was available
  4. Eyeshadow Single:   Wet N Wild Nutty. I picked this one for several reasons. It is great for just a one shadow look, it's great to blend with others, it looks beautiful in the crease and on the lid, and it's super cheap!!!
  5. Eyeshadow Palette:   OMG, this one is a killer...I would probably have to say the IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty or Naturally Pretty Celebration. They both have such a great variety of color/neutral and the quality is fantastic.
  6. Mascara:  Again, super hard to choose because I just haven't found "the one". I do know for sure for the bottom lash it would definitely be IT Cosmetics Tightline but for the top lashes I'm just not sure...Probably Urban Decay Perversion
  7. Foundation:  IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream and Cover Girl 3-in1 Outlast. I love the combo of the two if I want extra coverage, or just the CC Cream alone is wonderful, plus it has sunscreen of 50
  8. Facial Cleanser:  Coconut oil for makeup removal, without a doubt
  9. Powder/Bronzer:  If this category is just powder I would say IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Powder. I like this because I can use it lightly over the CC Cream as a setting powder if I want a more full coverage, or I can wear it alone as a powder foundation. If this category is Bronzer I don't necessarily use bronzer every day but I do really enjoy the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
  10. Nail Polish:  Favorite brand is definitely Wet N Wild. Beautiful color selections, lasts very long, and again...super cheap!
  11. Bonus:  Any two items you couldn't live without: Well, I think I'm going to steal the IT CC Cream from the foundation category for this one, that way I can have both the CC Cream and Cover Girl Outlast...I know, cheating, but oh well, I can! LOL...the second item would be lip balm...can't stand dry chapped lips.

I hope you all enjoyed this! Thank you for tagging me Lisa, this was tough but fun. If anyone else would like to do this I tag you too!

5 comments:

  1. Great post Danielle! This was definitely a challenge for me too! I so want to try the IT Cosmetics eye palettes....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them. I hope you get a chance to get them or try them.

      Delete
  2. This was fun to read. I could never pick just one. When it comes to makeup, it's so hard for me to make a "favorite" decision. Like you, palettes would be impossible for me to pick just one. Is your mom still visiting? Hope all is well! Great tag, thanks for sharing! xoxoxo
    Cherise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to pick one but the fact that it's not for real makes it a bit easier, lol. We had a tornado warning the other night and had to go to our safe room and at that point makeup wasn't even on my mind. Later I thought, well, if it had hit I would have lost it all, decision made...Mom is not visiting anymore. She left day before Memorial Day, which was good because on Memorial Day is when we had our tornado warning. Everything is good though, lots of rain but no damage for us.

      Delete
    2. Scary!! Very true, none of it matters when you are in a situation of something that is really of importance like that. I hate tornado season, it's so unexpected and comes out of nowhere. Glad to hear that you had no damage to your home and more importantly to you. xoxoxo
      Cherise

      Delete